Referral Discount Policy
Future Gurukul gives it's students an option to opt for Referral Discount. Where they can refer a student to us by giving us their number. In return, they are given a discount of 5% of their net-fees (which will reduce after every discount) every time they refer a student. This policy is subject to the following conditions:
- Referral Discounts can be availed on a maximum of 10 referrals.
- A discount of not more than 5% of the net-fees (which will reduce after every discount) will be allowed per referral.
- Each Referral Discount will be up to a maximum of INR 1,000
- Referral Discounts cannot be availed in case of batch registration.
- The total value of the Referral Discount shall be deducted from the last instalment.
- In case another Referral Discount is availed after payment of the final instalment, the discount amount shall be given back to the student.
- Referral Discounts can also be saved with Future Gurukul as FGRP (Future Gurukul Referral Points) to use them to register for another course. For this, an RDF (Referral Discount Form) must be filled with the Center Manager at the end of the course, where the amount equal to the FGRP shall be deducted from the fees of the new registration.
- 1 FGRP = INR 1
Check out all courses.